The US government is one of the largest data producers and consumers in the world. Every day, government programs create petabytes of data, while many other programs are tasked with analyzing huge datasets that affect our everyday life. The government needs modern tools to better manage and analyze this data.
BRIDGING THE GAP
There are thousands of innovative companies in the market disrupting how data is stored, managed and analyzed for the better. Artificial intelligence, machine learning, image and video processing – the possibilities are endless, and so are the ways in which these leading-edge technologies can help the government analyze and make sense of its data.
If what you do with advanced analytics and AI is amazing, and if you want to change the world of government technology, Dcode wants you. The federal market is huge, and the rules aren’t always obvious, and we get that. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of the market and give you everything you need to succeed, include a network of the best of the best in government innovation, within agencies and industry.
Companies will know how to “go-government’, contract with agencies, meet government compliance, price effectively, partner with industry players, and more!
Join our impressive list of alumni companies breaking the code and changing the game in government.
GET TO GOVERNMENT WITH DCODE
Dcode is looking for 7-10 companies who are ready to take their technologies to the public sector, make a difference, and become part of a growing, successful network of companies transforming the way government runs.
Technologies we’re looking for:
- Deep Learning
- Predictive Analytics
- Machine Learning tools
- Data Visualization and Business Intelligence
- Data Cleansing and Labeling
- Data Storage and Protection
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Natural Language Processing
- & more
The Dcode accelerator is a hybrid of virtual & in-person sessions.
- Applications open: September 25 – November 6, 2018
- Kickoff: January 14-18 (Washington, DC)
- PartnerWeek: February 18-22 (Washington, DC)
- PowerWeek & close out: March 18-22 (Washington, DC)
Have questions? Contact us.
Who Should Apply:
Dcode is a stage-agnostic accelerator! Our program is designed for technology with:
- Some traction in the federal market, but still in earlier stages of standing up a government practice. These companies may have a few contracts or a dedicated Federal team with prior experience.
- Companies completely new to the Federal government looking to get to success quickly.
About the Dcode accelerator
Our flagship program is our federal technology accelerator. We run 5 programs per year, in which participating companies receive strategic support and exposure in all of the business areas critical to go-to-market successfully in government, from the ins-and-outs of contracting and compliance to how to partner with leaders in the industry. Each company receives continuous support post-graduation and becomes a lifelong member of the amazing and unparalleled Dcode family.