Partner Success Lead
Dcode is a tech accelerator that helps technology companies solve some of government’s biggest problems. We work with the world’s leading technology companies to support their entry into the federal market as part of our accelerator program.
In order for our companies to be successful, it’s meaningful to nurture positive relationships with ecosystem partners already selling to the federal government. Building and maintaining these relationships is critical to the success of our companies and the sustainability of the Dcode accelerator program.
Our team is looking for a Partner Success Lead to handle the formal relationships we have with large technology companies, management consultancies, and systems integrators.
You will be responsible for managing and ensuring success with Dcode’s relationship with its formal partners. They will also collaborate with the Alumni and Program teams to ensure smooth execution of accelerator events related to partners, successful revenue generation for Dcode companies in connection with partners, and demonstrate the value of the relationship with Dcode for our formal partners.
You have a deep understanding of the technology industry, federal technology ecosystem, and the challenges government faces in adopting new technologies. A background in customer success or client relationships and experience engaging with senior officials to define and take on problems within their organization will be valued highly.
More important is your real passion for building something great and joining a tight-knit team of unstoppable, hard-working people!
- Develop and implement a process to lead Dcode flagship partner relationships with the goal of customer happiness and retention.
- Serve as one of the primary points of contacts with the partners and be responsible for the logistics of each partner relationship on an ongoing basis.
- Identify creative opportunities for Dcode portfolio companies and government to interact and develop mutually beneficial relationships with our formal Partners.
- Collaborate with our Accelerator and Alumni teams to plan and execute successful Partner events, and handle outcomes and actions from any engagement.
- Collect, analyze, and monitor performance measures and data from Dcode accelerator programs, companies, and events so Dcode can demonstrate value to our partners.
- Support tech scouting request from our Partners to help identify strong technologies that match their business needs.
- Support Chief Revenue Officer in identifying and building new partnership opportunities.
- Interface directly with the Dcode executive leadership team as an integral part of the team.
- 3+ years of experience in government contracting, management consulting, or a customer/client management role
- You are detail oriented and very organized
- You have experience building processes and/or programs to support customers or clients
- You have aptitude working and organizing data
- You have the ability to be a true community builder and promoter of the Dcode brand (i.e – phenomenal interpersonal skills)
- You are excited to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Prior experience in technology, startups, or government preferred, but not required
Dcode believes in diversity as strength. We provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, or other. We proudly uphold a zero-tolerance policy.
If you are interested in making an impact, then this might be the place for you. You’ll fit right in if you bring a jet pack of motivation, strong organizational and analytical skills, an appetite for changing the world, and a track record of success.
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include what you think you’d bring to Dcode and (at least) one interesting thing about you.