Dcode is a tech accelerator that helps innovative technologies solve some of government’s biggest problems. Our team is looking for paid interns throughout the year support the execution of our accelerator programs.
This role will be best for exceptional candidates who are interested in getting a front row seat to the intersection of tech and government, are extremely detail-oriented, have demonstrated success in past internships, and are excited to support operations and logistics in a fast-paced startup environment.
You’ll fit right in if you bring a jet pack of motivation, strong organizational skills, an appetite for changing the world, and a track record of success.
As a an intern, you’ll work to connect government with some of the world’s most innovative technologies as part of our accelerator program. For each program, you’ll help support three months of intensive programming – this will include scheduling and invites, event management, putting together and proofing program content, and engaging directly with leaders in tech and government to help change the world.
Provide logistical and programmatic support to our accelerator programs per year focused on bringing cutting edge technologies to the government.
- Support execution for high volume of events bringing together tech industry and government leaders.
- Manage document creation, editing, and delivery of our accelerator curriculum on a weekly basis.
- Schedule and track high volume meetings and event invitations as part of the program.
- Track and report on program deliverables and progress.
- Provide day-to-day support as part of a team working with 6-10 high growth venture backed startups in each program, supporting CEOs and sales leaders or some of the world’s leading tech companies.
- Data entry.
You’ll learn something new every day in this role. We’ll teach you the ropes but ideal candidates will have:
- Attention to detail and organization: You’ll support scheduling and logistics for a high volume of events – staying organized and focused is key for success in this role.
- Document creation and editing: You’ll need enough Office and PowerPoint skills to create and edit well-formatted and good looking program materials.
- Events management: You’ll support logistics and scheduling for a high volume of events throughout the year – some experience in event planning in a professional environment would be helpful.
- Passion and curiosity: We’re all here because we love working with (and learning about) cutting edge technologies and care deeply about the impact they can have on making government programs more efficient and impactful.
- Communications: You’ll be communicating with senior leaders in government and industry – professionalism and clear communication both on our small team and with external stakeholders is key.
- Strong organization, self-management, and people skills.
- Efficient, results oriented, resilient, and flexible.
- Time management.
- Excellent team communication skills.
- Come with your own “jet pack” of motivation and drive.
- Prior experience and/or strong interest in technology, startups, or government.
- Ability to consistently produce exceptional results with limited resources.