Dcode PowerWeek: Artificial Intelligence – FULL
Dcode’s PowerWeek is an opportunity for gov and industry to meet with our venture-backed tech and explore the art of the possible.
- Hyperscience is an artificial intelligence company that offers a back-office automation tool. With great accuracy, speed, and ability to process volume, Hyperscience can unlock data stored in paper documents. Their platform allows for the extraction and transmission (JSON and other formats) of data to allow organizations to leverage analytics on data previously unreadable. Funding: $49M
- Premise offers a unique data collection capability, providing persistent access to areas of interest around the world through a dynamically re-taskable, global network of more than 2.6 million local data contributors. Premise offers an alternative to traditional data collection like time-intensive surveys or costly direct observation capture in the field, providing decision makers with high-quality, reliable data that can be used for sentiment analysis, infrastructure assessments, and direct observations. Funding: $146M
- Uptake’s industrial AI tools provide predictive maintenance and analysis for everything from trucks and tanks, to aircraft and facilities. Built around a foundation of data science and machine learning, Uptake’s core products include an Asset Performance Management application and a fully managed platform that enables companies to identify systems/equipment that are at risk of malfunctioning before they do. Uptake’s technology is sensor agnostic and can analyze anything with gears or torque. Funding: $218M
- Introductions: To start off the session, we’ll ask each gov/industry/emerging tech participant to introduce themselves.
- Breakout Sessions (15 mins each): We’ll break everyone out for a series speed-dating meetings where the government and industry leaders will meet one-on-one with each participating tech company. You’ll end up meeting about 5 companies each day.
- Closing Discussion: Are there next steps for longer conversations or demos? We’ll capture them here.
01:00pm - 03:00pm