Dcode PowerWeek: Cybersecurity – FULL
Dcode’s PowerWeek is an opportunity for gov and industry to meet with our venture-backed tech and explore the art of the possible.
Participating Cybersecurity Companies:
- HYAS is a cybersecurity / threat intelligence company. The backbone of the company is their proprietary data lake of DNS addresses (phonebook for the internet). Using this data, HYAS has developed proprietary techniques to identify attackers down to their GPS coordinates. Funding: $24.7M
- Nucleus automates vulnerability management workflows for federal agencies and large enterprises to help unify their current vulnerability management processes that are manual, complex, and disconnected. Nucleus drives automation and mitigation, ensuring the most critical threats are remediated exponentially faster than they can today. Funding: $3.1M
- Introductions – To start off the session, we’ll ask each gov/emerging tech participant to introduce themselves.
- Breakout Sessions (15 mins each): We’ll break everyone out for a series speed-dating meetings where the government and industry leaders will meet one-on-one with each participating tech company. You’ll end up meeting about 5 companies each day.
- Closing Discussion: Are there next steps for longer conversations or demos? We’ll capture them here.
01:00pm - 03:00pm