Dcode PowerWeek: Cybersecurity & Big Data
Dcode’s PowerWeek is an opportunity for gov and industry to meet with our venture- backed tech and explore the art of the possible.
Tech Companies Participating:
- Aerospike is a leader in next-generation hyperscale data solutions and the developer of Aerospike DB, a hardware-optimized NoSQL database platform. Aerospike DB offers an alternative to legacy database solutions. The platform is fast, cost-effective, highly scalable, and extremely reliable for use in real-time big data applications. Funding: $78M
- Nucleus is a preemptive cybersecurity solution that automates the vulnerability management process, enabling teams to remediate vulnerabilities exponentially faster than they can today. With a unified platform that centralizes and automates vulnerability analysis, teams can improve current vulnerability management processes that are manual, complex, and disconnected and make 10x faster decisions and remediate security threats with fewer resources on-premise or in the cloud. Funding: $3.1M
- Streamsets provides the industry’s only DataOps platform that enables companies to build, execute, operate, and protect the dataflows that drive pervasive analytics. It enables enterprises to manage their data movement as a continuous ingestion practice. Funding: $76.2M
- Trifacta provides software that helps individuals and organizations more efficiently explore, transform, and join together diverse data for analysis. Whether you’re working with files on a desktop, disparate data in the cloud, or within large-scale data lake environments, Trifacta will accelerate the process of getting data ready to use. Funding: $224M
- Wickr is an ephemeral communication platform built to protect and expire highly-sensitive forward communication, allowing users to securely collaborate with teams or the millions of Wickr users around the globe with end-to-end encrypted file sharing, messaging, voice/video calling and admin controls across any communication device, IoT, drone or application. Funding: $73M
- Introductions – To start off the session, we’ll ask each gov/emerging tech participant to introduce themselves.
- Breakout Sessions (15 mins each): We’ll break everyone out for a series speed-dating meetings where the government and industry leaders will meet one-on-one with each participating tech company. You’ll end up meeting about 5 companies each day.
- Closing Discussion: Are there next steps for longer conversations or demos? We’ll capture them here.
01:00pm - 03:00pm