What is PowerWeek?
PowerWeek is Dcode’s once-a-month opportunity for government and industry leaders to meet with our venture-backed tech companies and see the art of the possible. Every month, PowerWeek is held across three days with each day focused on a different area of technology.
Who Should Attend?
- PowerWeeks are useful for a broad range of agencies and roles within them. Government CISOs, program offices, and end users looking to bring cutting-edge emerging tech into their organizations
- Industry leaders looking for emerging technologies to bring onto contract for their government customers
- Bridge the gap between venture-funded tech and government programs
- Demystify government work and priorities for startups new to the federal market
- Make meaningful connections to apply some of the world’s best tech to solve government challenges
An invitation code is required for event registration.
Click here to request an invitation code