Over the last five years, the federal government has been hit with multiple security attacks or breaches that have affected the DOD, civilian sector, and regulators. The President’s Budget request in 2018 increased spending for information security related activities to $15 billion.
Through the Dcode Security Accelerator we are excited to support a number of company’s entry into this exciting market.
PROVIDING A FOUNDATION FOR EMERGING TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES
The federal market is huge, and the rules aren’t always obvious, and we get that. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of the market and give you everything you need to succeed, include a network of the best of the best in government innovation, within agencies and industry.
Companies will know how to “go-government”, contract with agencies, meet government compliance, price effectively, partner with industry players, and more!
- Go-To-Market: Learn how to navigate the federal market successfully with expert-led curriculum, advice, and customized strategies and implementation of a strong go-to-market plan.
- Network: Exclusive briefings across government and industry stakeholders in-person in DC to jump-start your federal network.
- Mentorship: Access to 75+ industry specialists and mentors for guidance and networking.
Join our impressive list of alumni companies breaking the code and changing the game in government.
Technologies we’re recruiting for:
- Cloud Security
- Fraud Prevention
- Identity Management
- Penetration Testing
- Security Automation
- Insider Threat Detection
- Firmware Security
- Digital Privacy
- IoT Security
Who Should Apply:
We will select 6-10 companies to participate in our program. Dcode is a stage-agnostic accelerator, our program is designed for technology companies with:
- Some traction in the federal market, but still in earlier stages of scaling into the federal market. These companies may have a few contracts or a dedicated Federal team with prior experience.
- Companies that are completely new to the Federal government and are interested in rapid go-to-market.
About the Dcode accelerator
Dcode has worked with over 60 companies across technology areas such as big data, aerospace, and IoT to assist in developing go-to-market strategies, accelerate their time to revenue and create stability when selling to the federal government. Our companies have won over 40 contracts totaling $56M in revenue since March 2017.