Dcode has worked with 100+ tech companies (including 20+ unicorns) who have collectively raised more than $19 billion across areas like cybersecurity, space tech, geospatial awareness, analytics, and artificial intelligence, driving hundreds of new implementations of commercial technology in government and millions in federal contracts.
Request an intro
Company Spotlights & News
- Hyperscience, a human centered automation company, raised $100 million in Series E funding led by investors Global Founders Capital, Tiger, Stripes, and Bessemer. With machine learning and its proprietary human-in-the-loop functionality at its core, Hyperscience delivers automation that more easily adapts to business changes and evolving market dynamics to streamline the journey from input to actionable data.
- Data security and privacy firm Virtru raised a $60 million Series C financing round led by ICONIQ Growth, Foundry Capital, Tiger Global, MC2, Bessemer Venture Partners, and NEA. Virtu’s encryption platform brings zero-trust to the data layer of existing architecture, an important step toward overall zero trust architecture
- HYPR, which provides passwordless multi-factor authentication, was listed in the 2021 Gartner Hype Cycle for Identity and Access Management Technologies under the Mobile Multi-Factor Authentication category
- Slingshot Aerospace Raises $8 Million in Series A Funds Led by ATX Ventures
- Emerging Tech Supporting the Government Response to the SolarWinds Hack
- Amp Human Receives $1.5M Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Contract from US Air Force
- Ion Channel Accelerates Software Logistics and Supply Chain Security for High Assurance Customers
- This cybersecurity company scaled in the federal market fast — here’s how
- Dcode Alumni SBIR Round-Up