Systems integrators and other firms that can integrate better commercial and nontraditional technologies onto federal contracts will drive real government innovation and win in this shifting landscape.
Gain access to the Dcode portfolio of commercial tech companies looking to do business with the government, and match them to your federal clients’ needs. Dcode has fully vetted and equipped these tech companies for success in the federal market, and we develop highly curated matchmaking sessions with tech companies and your government clients. We can also host training sessions on how to bring tech companies onto contracts rapidly and effectively.
Leverage Dcode’s network of hundreds of VCs, tech hubs, champions, and subject matter experts to identify and evaluate emerging tech for government fit as well as technical and business viability. Work with Dcode to find solutions from a wide range of tech areas — like AL/ML, data analytics, cloud solutions, and cybersecurity — that can succeed beyond pilots and scale to programs of record.
Dcode works with partners to deliver proven, trusted training on innovative acquisitions to your government clients. Federal agencies trust Dcode to train them on innovative business and acquisition practices, the emerging tech landscape, and how to scale solutions and advance their mission. Check out Dcode’s GovHub for the full suite of training courses →
Team with Dcode on your next proposal response! Give your proposal response a real innovative capability, with access to a growing, vetted portfolio of innovative emerging technology, tech scouting, tech accelerators, and training for government leaders. Dcode is a woman-owned small business SBIR winner with a BPA with the Department of Defense.
We also offer various cohort and event sponsorship packages for organizations looking to connect with private sector tech companies that know how to work effectively in the federal market and can address government needs.
Sponsoring one of our accelerators includes —
- Exclusive access to and data on the tech companies in our acceleration program
- Introductory remarks and opportunity to speak at additional cohort events
- Recognition on the Dcode website, program materials, emails to participants, and social media
- Logo and branding on materials throughout the program
The Whole Enchilada
Organizations partner with Dcode to work with emerging tech companies that have the right solutions for government and will succeed in the federal market, connect with key government leaders, position themselves at the cutting edge, and advance government innovation.
Our annual partnership includes —
- Exclusive access to and data on the alumni tech companies from our accelerator and government leaders from our innovation training
- Insights into federal use cases and connections to senior government leaders
- Problem curation and deconstruction
- Identification of potential technology solutions
- Brand positioning as a pioneering organization
- Opportunities to team up with emerging tech companies as non-traditional partners through innovative contract vehicles
- Support for product acceleration and revenue strategies
- Customized corporate training on how to scope and deliver prototypes